Thursday 28 January 2010

My first Post!

Ok so I am not renowned for being the most tidy or consistant person on the planet but I would like to think that eventually I will get into my stride and blog what I am doing.

I am on a mission to enrich my life and the lives of others through craft. I would like to think that the skills I acquire as I go along will be worthwhile showing to others. My children are my first students and enjoy doing crafty things with me on a regular basis. I would also point out that I HATE buying new bits to craft with, I try to use recycled material as often as possible. Hence Mr Ghosty here lol. He is made from a baby grow and eyes from a dismembered teddy (see The Crafting for Christmas thread on Martins Moneysaving Expert for more info on my teddy episodes lol)

I have long been a card maker and I think I am pretty good at it too. I was told to go into business and sell them, but to be honest I craft because I enjoy it and its a wonderful hobby, I would hate it to turn into a chore I do to earn money!

So all I can say is watch this space, creative juices will begin and I shall post pictures and websites where I think you will enjoy copying other peoples crafty bits.

0 comments:

Post a Comment